High Accuracy Rate
Test by 1,000,000 independent MIT test data, the average accuracy rate of the AI-ECG platform reach 95.2%.
High Analysis Speed
Take 1s for automatically resting ECG analysis. The time saved can reduce the overall time of clinical ECG analysis.
Support 16 types of cardiac classification, 104 types of ECG diagnostic classifications.
• 7" high-resolution color touch screen, easy to operate. Portable design, compact in size.
• Can be powered by an external DC power supply, a built-in rechargeable lithium battery.
• Support synchronous acquisition and display of the 9/12-lead waveform, as well as heart rate detection.
• Support automatic pacing detection and marking.
• Support auto, RR analysis, HRV, medicine test, ECG event mode.
• Provide 4 sampling modes: pre-sampling, real-time sampling, periodic sampling and trigger sampling.
• Support automatic pacing detection.
• Input patient information via a virtual alphanumeric keyboard and barcode scanning.
• Freeze the ECG waveform on the screen.
• Output files in multiple formats, such as Carewell ECG, PDF, BMP, HL7, DICOM, SCP.
• Store, preview, review, edit, export, upload, print and search patient data.
• Support wireless transmission of ECG data via WiFi and mobile networks.
• Support laser printer.
• Export patient data to USB flash disk via a USB connector.
• Support the user login permission control, use password or account & password authentication to use the device.
• Support online and offline login to the device, and view the historical patient data of the department according to the login account.
• Support connection with AI-ECG PLATFORM in achieving intelligent diagnosis (Optional).
|Neo ECG S120|
|Main unit||HR range||30bpm~300bpm|
|Leads||9,12 lead synchronous acquisition|
|A / D conversion||24 bits|
|Sampling rate||32000 samples/Sec|
|Common mode rejection ratio||≥140dB (AC filter on)≥120dB (AC filter off)|
|Frequency response||0.01HZ～350HZ (+0.4db-3.0db)|
|Sensitivity||Auto, 2.5mm/mV, 5 mm/mV, 10 mm/mV, 20 mm/mV, 40 mm/mV, less than ±5% error|
|Fliter||AC filter: 50Hz, 60Hz, Off|
|EMG filter: 25Hz, 35Hz, 45Hz, Off|
|ADS filter: 0.01 Hz, 0.05 Hz, 0.32 Hz, 0.67 Hz|
|Low pass filter: 75Hz,100Hz,150Hz,300Hz,Off|
|Paper speed||5mm/s, 6.25mm/s, 10mm/s, 12.5mm/s, 25mm/s and 50mm/s, less than ±3% error|
|Input Impedance||≥100MΩ (10Hz)|
|Input Circuit Current||≤10nA|
|Depolarization voltage||±900mV, ±5%|
|Amplitude quantisation||0.95 μV/LSB|
|Recovery time after defibrillation discharge||<10s|
|Pacer pulse display||Pacing pulse with amplitude of ±2mV~±700mV, duration of 0.1ms~2.0ms, A-5 rise time of less than 100µs, and frequency of 100/min can be displayed on the ECG recording.|
|Minimum detectable signal||20μVp-p|
|Size & Weight||7” Tablet||Size: 197mm(L) * 112.4mm(W) * 26.1mm(H) Net Weight: 0.8Kg|