1. People who seek medical treatment at grassroots medical and health institutions and have respiratory and fever symptoms and show symptoms within 5 days.
2. Isolation observers, including home isolation observers, close contacts and secondary close contacts, inbound isolation observers, people in sealed-off and controlled areas.
3. Community residents who have a demand for antigen self-testing.
First step sampling (stirring): The self-tester inserts the nasal swab about 1cm into the nostril, stirs each nostril 5 times for at least 15 seconds per time, and 2-14-year-olds are sampled by others.
Second to third step elution (stirring and squeezing): Immediately place the sample after collection into the sampling tube, rotate or squeeze the outside of the sampling tube to fully elute into the preservation solution.
Fourth step loading (dropping): Squeeze off the liquid on the swab head after drying it, discard the swab, cover the sampling tube, and drop the liquid vertically into the sample hole of the detection card.
Fifth step reading (viewing): Determine the test result according to the reagent instructions. The appearance of only the C line indicates negative, the appearance of both the C and T lines indicates positive, and only the T line represents an invalid test result.
1. It is recommended to first blow the nose with tissue paper before sampling, in order to avoid slow infiltration after loading due to liquid thickness.
2. If using the independently developed WeChat mini program, please pay attention to opening the camera permission when uploading the result to avoid unable to take photos and upload the result.
The self-test result cannot be used as a basis for the diagnosis of COVID-19. Once an antigen test is positive, it must be immediately reported to the relevant department and diagnosed by nucleic acid testing.
The used test kit cannot be casually discarded and needs to be placed in a sealed bag. The negative result can be treated as general garbage, while the positive result should be handed over to the medical institution for medical waste disposal during personnel transfer.
Antigens are like "clothes" worn by viruses, while nucleic acids are genes inside viruses. This product uses the immunochromatographic double-antibody sandwich method and colloidal gold labeling technology to qualitatively detect the N protein (clothes) of the 2019-nCov virus in the nasal swab and nasal mucus samples, making the virus visible.
There is a unique QR code on the test kit. Before testing, residents need to enter the "COVID-19 Antigen Detection" mini program to scan the QR code on the test kit to apply for the test kit and bind it with personal ID information, and need to take a photo of the self-test result and upload it to the mini program.
The accuracy of antigen testing is related to many factors, such as product quality and sampling accuracy, so it is recommended to strictly follow the instructions for sampling operations. As for concealing the report, since each test strip is bound to the QR code and identity information of the subject in the mini program, the occurrence of concealed reports can be greatly prevented.