The 2019-nCoV Neutralization Antibody Test Kit (ELISA) is designed to measure the concentration of neutralizing antibodies to COVID-19.It is used for detection of Neutralization Antibodies.
Used for qualitative detection of neutralizing antibodies to 2019-nCoV in clinical samples (serum/plasma/ whole blood).
2019-nCoV Neutralization Antibody Test Kit (ELISA) is a rapid test used for detecting or quantifying antibody (Ab) against viruses, bacteria and other materials or antigen (Ag). ELISA is so named because the test technique involves the use of an enzyme system and immunosorbent.
• High sensitivity (98.61%)
• High specificity (99.11%)
• Rapid results
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay.
• The negative/positive cutoff value of 2019-nCoV neutralizing antibody is judged by the inhibition rate. Inhibition rate = (1 - sample OD value/ negative quality control OD value) × 100%
• Inhibition rate ≥ 20% is positive, which means that the 2019-nCoV neutralizing antibody is detected;
• Inhibition rate<20 is negative, which means that the 2019-nCoV neutralizing antibody is not detected.