Thrombelastography (TEG) is a method of testing the efficiency of coagulation in the blood.It has been widely used for decades in the world,TEG provides an effective and convenient means of monitoring whole blood coagulation.It evaluates the elastic properties of whole blood and provides a global assessment of haemo-static function.
• Fast: test time about 25min
• High accuracy
• Easy to use
• Intelligent operation
• Evaluate the prenatal prothrombotic state and prepare the essential treatment as early
• Evaluate the overall perspective of coagulation,screening coagulation disorders,determine
the function of coagulation.
• Guide individualized blood transfusion and avoid unnecessary component transfusion.
• Assist in tining of caediac surgery,predict blood loss before the operation.
• Monitor the efficacy of antiplatelet and anticoagulant therapies.
• Detect the residues of heparin,reduce the risk of bleeding.
Electromagnetic Methods (Converts mechanical motion into electrical signal by electromagnetic induction)
Sodium citrate anticoagulated whole blood, heparin anticoagulated whole blood.The dosage of whole blood for each test is 0.36ml.
2 channels, Can Expanded 2 channels to 8 channels based on usage.
Independently temperature control system in each channel and can be adjusted as needed
Over 20 international standard parameters
CV≤15% (Sample test for 5 times)
Figure& Data. Export tentative diagnosis advice.
Adapter input voltage: AC:220V±22V, Frequency:50Hz±1Hz, inputpower: 46W
Dimensions L×W×H mm
290× 220× 180
|CFMS Thromboelastography (general cup)Test Kit||CE|
|CFMS Thromboelastography (heparinase cup)Test Kit||CE|
|CFMS Platelet Function Test Kit-AA /ADP/ADP and AA Activated pathway||CE|
|CFMS Thrombelastograph Activation of Blood Coagulation Test Kit||CE|
|CFMS Thrombelastograph Function Functional Fibrinogen Test Kit||CE|
|CFMS Thrombelastograph Coagulation Control||CE|