• Large aspiration lumen
• Dedicated tip design with radio paque marker
• Low crossing profile
• Distal shaft with hydrophilic coating
• Removable support-wire
• Large suction lumen minimizes the flow resistance and boosts the extraction performance.
• Low crossing profile is designed for the compatibility with the smallest 6F guiding catheter.
• Hydrophilic coating on distal shaft provides great crossability and deliverability.
• Embedded Platinum marker empowers smooth-feeling of delivery and visualization.
• Removable support-wire helps rapidly and easily reach to the lesion.
• Constant, high-performance aspiration
• Atraumatic and visualization
• Provide good crossability
• Excellent pushability and kink resistance
• Rapid and easy reach to lesions
• Rx Kink-Resistant Thrombus
• Extraction Catheter
• Extraction Syringe
• Filter Basket
• High Pressure Extension Tube
• Flush Needle
|Guiding Catheter Compatibility(minimum)||6F (0.070")|
|Guide Wire Compatibility||0.014"|
|Extraction Lumen Area||1.03mm2|
|Guide wire Lumen Length||113mm|