• Quality control, calibration and real-time.
• Automatic cleaning to prevent pollution
• Integrated liquid-level detection and probe to prevent injection pollution
• Automatic and integrated design with accuracy and reliability.
• Space-saving and cost-effective design
• Real-time insertion of emergency samples. Separate stirring for thorough mixing
• Humanized operation and optimized traceability
Flat image field grating-type optical splitting system,12 Wavelengths(340nm
Constant temperature water circulation, uniform and stable temperature
Dimensions WxDxH mm
serum, plasma, urine, cerebrospinal fluid, etc.
115 sample positions (50 conventional samples, 34 calibration products, 20 emergency treatment samples, 8 quality control products, and 3 cleaning fluids).
Double reagent compartments
(45*2=90) reagent positions with refrigeration function
Reagent Storage Temperature
20 µl- 350 µl
Reagent Level Sensor
Integrated with sample needle
System: Connect LIS/system
Interface: CAN card USB cable
Computer and printer(Optional)
*Product registration and availability vary by country. For more information on product availability, please contact us here.